Updated - 7 Ways to Find Teachers on Twitter

Updated - 7 Ways to Find Teachers on Twitter: "Today on Twitter I noticed that a blog post I had written in March was being reTweeted by quite a few people. Well, I tracked down the source of that traffic and I give a big thank you to the amazing Vicki Davis for sharing my article, Seven Ways to Find Teachers on Twitter, with all of her followers and readers. Since I wrote that article in March a few things have changed so I created an updated slideshow version of the post. If you're a person who has tried Twitter but gave up on it, consider trying the tips in this slideshow and see if you're Twitter experience improves. If you're a teacher trying to convince administrators or other teachers to try Twitter, feel free to use and remix this slideshow to help your cause.



"